Tuesday, June 3, 2008

Journal

With all my free time I have been typing up my old calendars and planners. Now all the information is consolidated into a binder and you can review what we have been up to the last few years. It has been great to actually realize why my life has been so stressful at times, I can't believe all I have scheduled at different times in our lives. WOW!! It also has made me appreciate all that we have done. Sometimes, Steve and I get down on ourselves for not doing more, it was enlightening to realize we really have done a lot. It also helps me not feel as bad about taking it slow right now. I don't have a choice but I still feel bad that we hardly do anything with our kids or with anyone for that matter. We just hang out at home with our little family. I know that it will change soon enough and we will be busy again.

No comments:

Post a Comment