Tuesday, July 1, 2008

Scrapbooking Supplies!!

I just bought a couple kits from It Kit Studio and I am so excited to get them. I'm still trying to take it easy since I've been off bedrest, still want this baby to stay put for at least another couple weeks. So, what a perfect opportunity to get caught up on some scrapbooking. Digital scrapbooking is great and I am so glad I finally had the chance to learn how to do that!! BUT, I love to scrapbook and create with glue, paper, stamps, paint, buttons, etc. It has been so fun to do a couple pages these last couple days. I told myself I wasn't going to buy anymore scrapbooking supplies until I had made a dent in the ones I have, but these were such a good deal!! (40% and 75% off!!!) Anyway, I'm so excited to get them.


This is the sight I ordered these kits from. Such cute kits each month!!

http://www.itkitstudio.com/store/newstorefront2.html

Here is the April Kit I got!! So many fun colors!!




Here is the December Kit, 75% off!! So much fun Christmas paper!!



Oh, here are a couple other sights I like to order from. I'm actually signed up with Cocoa Daisy to receive their kits each month. They are based out of Oregon, fun!!


http://www.cocoadaisy.com/

No comments:

Post a Comment