Is it normal to have a dozen or so projects floating around in your head at any given time. There is so much I want to do and so little time to do it in. I even see myself sacrificing sleep to get somethings done, how crazy is that??
So, I thought I would make a list of my projects I want to work on over the next few months. The are listed in no paticular order.
1. Fill the frames above my bed.
2. Organize ALL our bookshelves.
3. Finish Karter's quilt.
4. Scrapbook The Week In Our Lives album.
5. Finish decorating the boys room.
6. Start a quilt for Jakob.
7. Make little mini scrapbooks for the kids for Christmas.
8. Update Karter and Isabelle's baby books.
9. Create a learning station next to the kids table and chairs.
10. Finish my 30 year old album.
I can still think of a bunch more I could put down. This of course does not include all the things I would like to do for the business, with the kids, other organization and cleaning projects, etc. So much to do, so little time.
11. Oh, I almost forgot, Christmas. I'm determined to be DONE with all my shopping and gift wrapping by Thanksgiving so I can enjoy the season.
What projects are you working on??