Saturday, November 22, 2008

Busy, Busy, Busy!!

How the weeks are flying by. I have started selling scrapbooking and stamping items for Close To My Heart and have been busy doing a couple parties. Everything has been pushed to the side to work on getting ready for these parties. I also starting a little business where I do scrapbooking related projects here in my home. I'll be offering workshops where people can come and make various projects. I'm so excited to do this. I'll post more later!!

3 comments:

  1. Thanks so much for inviting me... I had a lot of fun!

    ReplyDelete
  2. That sounds like fun. Good for you!

    ReplyDelete
  3. Sounds like you have found your love. You will be wonderful! Your stuff is always so beautiful. I wish that we lived closer because I know the girls and I would love to learn from you.

    ReplyDelete