Sunday, November 16, 2008

Sweet Moments

Last night I put the kids to bed. Karter goes down to bed early so Jakob and I have been reading on my bed each night. I love reading with my kids each night, I highly recommend it. It is so relaxing to enjoy the time together at the end of the day. BUT, I'm getting sidetracked, this is not the sweet moment I'm sharing. Last night after we finished reading I sent Jakob down the hall to his bedroom. I decided to go and check on Karter. When I peeked in his dark room I saw Jakob kneeling by his bed saying his prayers. How sweet it was to hear my boy talking with his Heavenly Father. You work with your children so much, trying so hard to teach them and help them learn and grow. This moment was precious in so many ways, but the sweetest part was knowing that my son was developing his own relationship with his Father in Heaven.

No comments:

Post a Comment