Tuesday, February 10, 2009

The Things They Say!!

On Sunday I was helping Isabelle get ready for church and she saw her red Christmas dress. She said, "My dress, my beauty."

Isabelle has had the hardest time mixing up Mom and Dad when she is calling us. I know parents mix up their kid's names, but I didn't know kids mixed up their parents. Sometimes I get called Daddy and Steve gets called Mommy. Then sometimes she calls us Maddy or Dommy. I don't know if she is trying to correct her mistake as she is saying our names or if she is just putting them together.

The other day Jakob called the Dishwasher the Super Drying Machine. It is pretty super, even though it only gets about half my dishes clean each time it runs. Maybe I should rinse them better.

1 comment:

  1. Thats REALLY cute. Michael Dunn has been calling me Daddy lately...I think he just picks one name at a time to choose what to call us. Earlier Michael and I were mommy...So I guess it's fair :)

    ReplyDelete