Friday, May 8, 2009

Project #5 - Framed Photos and Words

Have you been wondering when I would get around to showing the projects I've done using the photos I showed earlier? I received this frame at Karter's Baby Shower. It has just been sitting in my craft room waiting for me to put it together. I finally printed off some photos and put them in the frame. It seriously took me 5 minutes to put together, so quick and easy.
This is the view from halfway up the stairs. I put it at the top or our stairs and placed our Simplify sign under it.

The quote reads, "We do not remember days, we remember moments." Love that!! So true!

I think the space is too big between the frame and the sign. I want to move it, but I don't want to put more holes in the wall. We'll see how long I can hold out before I HAVE to change it!



No comments:

Post a Comment