Sunday, August 16, 2009

Love This Kitchen!!

So, this is the kitchen that I want to copy. I found this blog a couple weeks ago, searched kitchens, and fell in love!! So, white cabinets, mock farmhouse sink, cherry wood countertops on the island, quartz countertops everywhere else, subway tile backsplash, and she also has a different dark wood cabinet that houses her stovetop. Love it!! Wanting to copy almost everything. Of course it has to work with our floor plan. We are getting the plans drawn up this next week and hopefully will start demolition in a couple weeks!! I can't wait!


This kitchen was done by a lady that lives here in the Portland area. She listed so many of the brands and colors of the materials she used! I also emailed her and asked her a couple questions. She emailed me back with answers of a couple places here close where I could purchase the items. So excited, love the internet!





Also, I showed this picture earlier, but we have decided to copy the ceilings. (Steve's idea and I love it!.) We will have a long narrow island like the one in the picture so it should work out pretty much the same. Love the color on the cabinets, but planning to keep ours a bit more neutral.

1 comment:

  1. LOOKS GORGEOUS! how fun that you get to re do your house, what a fun project!

    ReplyDelete