Tuesday, May 29, 2012

Isabelle and Baby's Room Inspiration

We are working on updating the kid's rooms with new woodwork and paint.  I've also been working on painting some furniture and collecting, making, and purchasing some new decor.  I thought I would share with you some inpirational photos of what I'm planning on doing.  FYI, Isabelle and the baby will share, weather boy or girl, Jakob and Karter will share.
Isabelle & Baby's Room

The Plan:  White Furniture, Light Blue Walls, Pops of Color.

If it is a girl, more like these photos below.  Pops of yellow, blue, orange, and pink.
White bed and cradle, silk curtains.
{Source}
Already have the mirror.  Purchased at Goodwill and already painted white.  Will be doing the pinwheel garland.  Love.
Garland and mirror.
{Source}
Gorgeous Nursery #nursery
White frames, oh yes!
Changing Table
{Source}

If a boy, more like these photos.  Pops of yellow, blue, orange, and navy blue, maybe Isabelle will get some pink on her bed!
Pinned Image
{Source}

Holly Mathis Baby Room
{Source}



Painted the bed and dresser.  Purchased new drawer pulls in yellow, so cute!  Planning on buying a new white crib from Ikea.  Planning on making the mobile, some of the bedding, a quilt or two, a bed skirt, curtains, and garland.  Just ordered name prints.  (Will have to wait and order baby's name print, ofcourse.)  Painted a few frames white this weekend.  Planning on recovering some letters I have.  I'm very excited to find out what we are having, just to find out what we are having, but also to finalize some plans on this room.  But, I think I do have a good head start, if I do say so myself.  Pictures of the woodwork in progress coming soon.  I'll share more on my inspiration for the boys room tomorrow. 

No comments:

Post a Comment