Saturday, June 2, 2012

Craft Cupboard

All our crafts and misc. kid's items have been upstairs in a closet in the laundry room and a cupboard in the kitchen.  When we finally finished the basement I wanted to corral all the items into one location.  This is a fun cabinent I found at Goodwill.  Of course I saw the red, fell in love, grabbed the tage, and snatch this baby up!!  So I've been slowly bringing these items downstairs and tossing them in the cabinent.  I knew I had to take some time to get it all downstairs and go through it all.  I finally found some time this week to do it!

BEFORE


AFTER


Ah, much better.  All in one location, labelled, and organized.  Threw out a paper sack full of garbage!  How does that all accumulate??  The peaceful hum of an organized cabinent.

1 comment:

  1. Beautiful cabinet! You didn't have to paint it or anything?? Lucky! Oh, and the organization looks good. :)

    ReplyDelete