Friday, August 31, 2012

Project Life June 2012

June 2012
 

 Another flip up insert.
 
Close up of the Hood River Insert.  Loved these photos!!

Back side of the Hood River insert.
 
 
 
 
 
Here is a fun "All About Dad" sheet I had the kids fill out for Father's Day.  One thing I love about the 3 ring binders is how easy it is to add pages.  I finished the layout above and found this page to add.  I can easily slip it in an 8 1/2x11 page protector and add it.  Of course I have the problem of what to put on the back of it.  Maybe a nice enlarged photo of Steve or some other Father's Day something, since I didn't say much about Father's Day in the layouts above.   Even years later you can add to your albums easily.

 Here was my first attempt at a photo of these pages.  Just wanted to share my lovely baby bump that got in the way.  I'm going on 31 weeks pregnant and I'm huge!!!!  I just don't remember my tummy being this big with the other three.


 

No comments:

Post a Comment