Friday, January 11, 2013

January 2013 Goals

Here are my January goals.  Yes, it is January 11th and I'm just posting these.  Crazy first days of January, actually, it has been crazy busy around here for awhile now.  But the kids are back in school and my life is much more scheduled and defined.  Though I only have a little over 1/2 a month to work on these goals, I'm determined to give it my best.  The 2 meals a week will help with my sugar and gluten free goal for the year.  I need to stock my arsenal with healthy, yummy meals.  The water and the sleep goals are also working towards better health and energy.  I'm excited to plan our trips for the year and work on Beckett's quilt. (I have a 1/4 of the top completed.)  I can't wait to celebrate our 11th Anniversary with my favorite person. 

No comments:

Post a Comment