Wednesday, April 3, 2013

April 2013 Goals


Okay, this determination thing isn't working as well as I thought it would.  But I really am trying...and I am focusing on the positive and what I'm able to get done.  There is so much I want to do each and every day.  I'm so amazed at how full my days are with 4 kids ranging from 6 months to 9 years.  Full and busy.  These goals help me stay focused and I have a feeling that April will be the best month yet.

My Grandfather past away the end of February and so we ended up heading to Las Vegas for his funeral the beginning of March.  We spent a wonderful weekend celebrating my grandfather's life with family and friends. 

We also decided to go to Disneyland and San Diego with all 4 of the kids.  (Photos coming soon!)  Full and busy, fun and eventful.  Steve and I crashed when we came home after 11 nights in hotel rooms with 4 kiddos.  It was fun to spend time as a family, visiting a new and exciting place for the first time, and enjoying some beautiful sunny days.  Steve and I were also glad to cross this trip off our list.  When we arrived home I decided to skip goal setting for March, opting to try and work on January and February's goals that I still wanted to devote some time to. 

So, what did I do?? 

We visited Bend. 

I worked on Beckett's quilt.  (Still so much more to do.)

I worked on the DVDS and stretch and did crunches, but not much...

I also walked, but not twice a week.

I ordered seeds and have all my small containers ready for seeds. 

Yes, I know this was one of  my January goals, but I also did a pretty great job of drinking my water.  I'm trying to do 3-4 quarts a day.

So, wish me luck for April...as I have learned the hard way, determination can sometimes only take you so far! 

No comments:

Post a Comment