Saturday, December 7, 2013

December Daily 2013: Days 4-6


 December Daily:  Day4
Basement Bedroom Remodel
On this page I documented the progress of our basement remodel.  This is a huge part of our December and we are hoping it will be done before Christmas.  Again, I decided against adding text and kept it simple.  I added the gold rub on butterfly and made another see through element for the album.  You can see the back of our Christmas Card peaking through.  Some ribbon and more gold washi tape on the top, some punched out circles and the number 4, and a digital title and Ali Edward's overlay added in Photoshop Elements.
 
 December Daily: Day 5
Card 2013
I decided to document our Christmas Card.  I love the gold paper and the sparkle it adds.  I just attached it with a little washi tape.  It may not hold and I may have to do something else.  Love the butterfly from day 4 peaking through. 
 
December Daily:  Day 6
A Little Note
 I documented a little note my 5 year old wrote to me.  Just a sweet moment from Day 6.  I loved working with the squares.  I decided to add a couple transparency squares, I'm loving being able to see through.  I'm going to have to do this more in my project life album.  I just punched a gold star and attached with adhesive on each side.  I attached the sequins with a Martha Steward Glue pen directly on the transparency.  We shall see if it will hold.  Gold letters for the title.  Below I have a close up of the photo and of the text.  I used Ali Edward digital elements on both of these.


I'm loving how this is all coming together.  When I started with that first simple page, I was worried that it was too simple, that I wasn't adding enough.  It really is an accumulation of all the pages that make this album fabulous.  I think the see through elements is bringing the album together and connecting the pages to each other in such a fun way.  I talked more about this here.  Just click to find my December Daily 2013 Day 1, Day 2, and Day 3.  You can find my 2012 album here.
 

1 comment:

  1. Love the blue colors !!!
    Thanks for your comment!
    kisses from France

    ReplyDelete