Friday, December 6, 2013

December Daily 2013: Day 1

December Daily 2013:  Day 1
Christmas Books




Here is my first pages of December Daily.  I loved how Ali did her clear page with the 25 to begin the book, so I tried the same things with this golden reindeer, and I love it.  My first page discussed some of the prep I have done for the Christmas Season, showcasing the books I had already checked out from the library. 

The text reads:


"Its Beginning To Look A Lot Like Christmas
What a day, what a week.  We just arrived home from Utah late last night.  Today, it just felt so good to be home, so good to get back into the swing of things, and to start the Christmas Season.  I was able to get some things done for this holiday season before it began.  I ordered our Christmas Cards, purchased most of our Christmas gifts, and requested some winter/Christmas books  from the library.  They were waiting here when we got home and we read through quite a few of them today.  I love books, and Christmas books read in front of a fire, the best!  Also, a big shout out to my hubby for building not only one, but two fires today.  Love him to pieces."
 

I'm trying to keep it really simple this year and focusing on doing a 1 page spread for each day.  I'm filling a Basic Grey Album with pocket page protectors and using gold and blue, with touches of red.  I'm planning to use a Paisley Press digital set I purchased with some Ali Edward digital elements in the mix.  So fun to start this up again this year! 

I also finished my December Daily 2012 Album during these last few days.  I'm working on posting that album soon.

No comments:

Post a Comment