Tuesday, December 31, 2013

December Daily | Days 18 - 25

Posting the last of my December Daily before January 1st!  Oh so proud of myself this year for doing and finishing this project.  I have lots of Project Life pages to post for 2013.  Still finishing up this last year, with a plan to finish it quickly and simply.  I'm looking forward to documenting this next year.  I'm using Project Life, but I have a whole new system for documenting the year.  It will not be weekly or even monthly.  I'm super inspired to do it this way.  But before I share that, below is the rest of my December Daily 2013 Album.
 
Day 18 | Crafts
 
Day 19 | Knitting
 
Day 20 | Peacock Lane

Day 21 | Recital

Day 22 | Friends For Dinner
 
Day 23 | Festival of Lights

Extra | Making Treats
 

 
Day 24 | Christmas Eve


Day 25 |
 

 

No comments:

Post a Comment