Tuesday, January 14, 2014

2014 Book List



Nonfiction
The Republic by Plato (Free On Kindle)
The Aeneid by Virgil (Free On Kindle)
Fiction
Munchkins Read Aloud
Miracles on Maple Hill by Virginia Sorensen
The Lion, the Witch and the Wardrobe by C.S. Lewis
Mary Poppins by P.L. Travers
Betsy-Tacy and Tib by Maud Hart Lovelace
More All of a Kind Family by Sydney Taylor
Babe:  The Gallant Pig by dick King-Smith
The Wind in the Willows by Kenneth Grahame
Little Britches by Ralph Moody
The Railway Children by E. Nesbit (Free on Kindle)
The Little Prince by Antoine de Saint-Exupery
Magic for Marigold by L.M. Montgomery

Its quite a list.  Wish me luck.

Click to find 20132011, and 2010 book lists.



2 comments:

  1. Ahh yay I am totally gonna write this book list down. I love reading but never make time for it so my 2014 resolution was to read more, these books seem like they will be great, thank you!

    -Hailey
    http://haileycheyanne.blogspot.com/

    ReplyDelete
  2. I'm glad you enjoyed the list! I'm so excited now that I'm about a month into these reads.

    ReplyDelete