Friday, February 28, 2014

Flowers & Pancakes



















Lately, I've been trying to give each day a set schedule.  Laundry on Monday, Bills on Tuesday, etc.  I just love schedules.  Even though I do it imperfectly, or miss a day, I love having something in place that can keep me on track.  Well, Friday is Project Day.  Can I just say that I LOVE FRIDAYS!  I have been trying very hard to keep this day free.  That can be such a hard thing to do with little ones, scheduling errands, dealing with messes, and just the general busyness of life.  I definitely still do a lot of work on Friday (the dishes won't do themselves) but just knowing I'm going to work on projects is so fun!  Not only am I getting some decorating, crafting, and scrapbooking done, I'm also able to focus on my work the rest of the week because I know that I can work on the fun things on Friday.  Yes, I must say, schedules work so well to motivate and keep me on track.

I'm so surprised March is right around the corner.  The weeks getting busier.  Spring is coming, with all the rain and warmth that comes with it.  Today the sun is out and I couldn't be more pleased.  Being a true Oregonian, I know that sunny days in February are to be enjoyed fully and completely.

I have been going to the gym.  This is my 3rd week of going and I couldn't be happier.  I have finally found a routine that works with 4 kids and a busy schedule.  It takes some sacrifice and diligence on my part but I have friends I'm going with and a supportive hubby, so it has been consistent for the last 3 weeks with no signs of stopping. 

We have a Friday night ahead of us with nothing going on.  I can't decide if I should scrapbook a bit, start on the gallery wall that has been floating around in my head, or snuggle on the couch with my kiddos and watch a movie.  All sound so very appealing.   

No comments:

Post a Comment