Tuesday, March 4, 2014

Master Bedroom Reveal Details

 

I thought I would share some details from our master bedroom reveal.  We finished our room this last November and I'm still loving it.  It still looks just like it did in these photos. 

The Pillow covers are old, orange and cream pillows are from pottery barn.  The from Aztec pillows were found at Homegoods, a complete impulse buy, and I still really love them.  The distressed starburst mirror is from Homegoods.  I collected the gold frames from around our house.  They are from Joanns, Goodwill, and Target.  The gold ampersand is from Hobby Lobby and the small starburst mirror was from Target. 


My photo heart.  I used Photoshop Elements to crop the photos, printed them, and organized them into hearts.  I attached them with wall putty.  It is supposed to look like a heart, but a couple people tell me they can't see it.  Steve thought it looked like a spaceship.  Well, maybe I'll redo it, we shall see.  My jewelry box was purchased from JC Penny, the dishes holding my jewelry were from a set from my great grandma, and the metal case was from a thrift shop.


I absolutely love this sign!!  I purchased it from Between You and Me.  The latter was purchased a few years ago from a antique shop.  I made the button wreath.


The Christ and the lamb print can be found here.  It makes me think of my babes.  I picked up the quote card from a local antique shop, where I also found the clock.  The quote is by and it reads, "Give me a thousand kisses, then a hundred, then a thousand more."  I have a few Willow Tree statues around our room. 

 
The chair was $5 from Goodwill.  I love the pop of yellow in the room.  The black and white frame on the wall is from Target.  The sign is old, from a craft store.
 

This art print is from Brian Kershisnik and you can find it here.  I absolutely love it.  I love that I now can look at it everyday.  I also love his nativity with all the angels.  Hope you enjoyed these details or our master bedroom.


No comments:

Post a Comment