Wednesday, April 23, 2014

Baby's Room Details



 
I thought I would share some of the details of our baby's room. 

 embroidery yarn hoop | diy
 twig star | joanns
 pinnochio print | poster print by christian jackson 
(more of his work can be found here, love all of it)
 circle mobile | diy
 triangle garland | land of nod (similar)
grey knitted sweater | diy
pinnochio puzzle | world market
polka dot sheet | land of nod
 
 
wooden tool set | melissa & doug
apple | thrifted
  
 
curtains | fabric from joanns & sewn by my mom
twig wreath | dollar tree
dream tag | tai pan
|
 
yellow knobs | world market (similar)
dresser & dark knobs | steven's old dresser

 
circle canvas | diy
mirror | thrifted painted white
truck | gift
 
 
rocking horse | thrifted
basket | thrifted
orange owl | vintage (my old owl)
 
 
lamp | ikea
memory book | shutterfly
pinwheel garland | diy
triangle newspaper garland | diy
sweater | vintage (belonged to my brother)
 

I'm hoping to do some tutorials on a few of the diy projects.  I will post the tutorial for the circle mobile this coming week as part of a new series I'm launching.  All the shoes on the shelf are from various locations.  I'm also planning to do a separate most on the picture books that decorate his room.  Love all of these books.  Two of these titles can actually be found on my Spring Picture Book Post. I loved putting this room together, it is so sweet and peaceful, fun and happy.  Hope you enjoyed a little more info about how the room came together.

No comments:

Post a Comment