Monday, April 21, 2014

Favorite Girly Movies

 
 

Here are a list of some of my favorite girly movies.  Enjoy a night in with some crafting, chocolate, and a girly movie.

Probably my favorite version of the movie.  
 
Love this funny, heartwarming, story of a second chance at love.

Victoria and Albert.  This movie was a fabulous surprise, a wonderful love story.

Every Christmas, I have to watch this one.

Love this modern LDS version of this movie.

Such a sweet story.

Two strangers meet through letters.

I love this story of friendship.

My favorite version.
 
I love this new BBC version.  I also like the older version just as well.

A lovely version of Emma.  I know, I do like Jane Austen.
 
Love this movie.

My favorite Tom Hanks and Meg Ryan movie.

A lovely story about love, endings, moving on, and how it changes us.


1 comment:

  1. Perfect! I've been hunting for some good movies to curl up with :)

    ReplyDelete