Friday, June 20, 2014

Project Life 2013 | Weeks 34 - 35


I'm sharing the second part of our August 2013 pages today.  Above is Week 34.  I did some fun inserts this week.  The insert below were photos of driving home from Utah.


We went with Steve to do a job in The Dalles and stayed and played a bit.  It was a fun day.


These two pages below are where I recorded a day in our summer life.  I have some journaling for morning, afternoon, and evening sharing the things we did throughout the day.  It was just a typical summer day here at home.  



Here is Week 35's page.  Most of the cards used throughout these pages are from the Studio Calico Project Life kits.  I really love the color combination of teal green, orange,and yellow.

1 comment:

  1. beautiful spread Callie! love your photos and your card selections on each page.

    ReplyDelete