Saturday, June 21, 2014

Weekly Art With Kids | Sunflower Paper Plates


This was such a fun project to do with the kids.  I found the tutorial for this here.  They painted and glued and had so much fun with this.


Creating sometimes brings out the giggles.  It is that fun.



I cut up the petals by folding the paper in half.  One wanted an orange petals for their flower, one wanted a yellow.







I loved how they glued on the petals.  I would have tried to glue them straight.  Children are so creative, organic in their creations.  Loved how these turned out.



Working through the list of summer crafts below.  You can find the post on planning these crafts here.  Next week, bubble wands.

Summer Crafts 2014
Tin Can Lanterns
Watercolor & Crayon Pond Art
Garden Tic-Tac-Toe
Mini Books
Stick Boats
Mini Art Garland

1 comment:

  1. Fun ideas! Pinned. Thanks again for stopping by our party last week. I hope to see you tonight. Lou Lou Girls

    ReplyDelete