Wednesday, July 2, 2014

Project Life 2013 | Weeks 40 - 43


Here are our October pages for 2013.  Don't you love those who share fall pages in July?  For this month I kept the cards simple, choosing the yellow and black cards from the Seafoam Project Life kit.


Below is an insert I added, a trip to the pumpkin patch.  On the other side I added another insert of some photos of our home with our autumn/fall decorations.  I love decorating at this time of year.




This page, I experimented with black and white photos with the yellow cards.  LOVE the affect!


Here is another insert.  We had an exchange student from Japan stay with us for a week.  It was an amazing experience for us.  Such a fun time to get to know and spend time with Yudai!



Below is our last insert of this month.  I documented Halloween this year on two 8 1/2 by 11 pages, added to the album in an insert back to back.  Another month completed and shared with you.  Two more to go to finish off 2013.

No comments:

Post a Comment