Sunday, January 17, 2016

Daily Scripture Reading



This is my daily challenge I will be working on throughout 2016.  My daily goal is to read at least one chapter of scripture or one conference talk once a day.  This is the minimum requirement, I actually am hoping to read more each day.  Family scripture study doesn't count and reading from a gospel base book doesn't count.

I've always loved marking my scriptures and writing things that stand out to me in the margins.  I have a new set of scriptures I received las year and this year  I've enjoyed finding new ways to mark them and making them my own.  I'm using watercolors, colored pencils, and fine tip black sharpies to mark them up.  I'm sharing some of my pages on instragram.


I'm also using the lds app to listen to magazine articles, conference talks, and chapters from the scriptures.  Its a great way to listen anytime, anywhere.

To track this I'm using Elise's Daily Goal Tracker.  I've loved this visual reminder, it is completely motivating to me.

No comments:

Post a Comment